Friday, April 1, 2011

grandma...











this is zamrah my grandma..the woman in pink..(not the one tht holding a baby..tht is me..)
she is 60 ++ i cant recall her date of birth but i knoe tht she was born on 4th of march..
:) happy belated bday opah!
may more to come in future..amin..
lately after this few days staying in ipoh with u...those memories of past years with atok are freshly in my mind...i remember it was in 2003 after my PMR examination tht atok left us 10.30 a.m...
he suffered from cancer..and lost his battle after a year...i still remember of ur wishes and sayings to me..
on to take care of my brothers and stdy hard to have a better future....
it already 8 years since u left us atok and we miss u soo much!! opah miss u the most!
:) yesterday ibu,opah n me visted ur grave...we clean all the grass and recite AL-Fatihah for u...
i talk to u bout me on how i become today...u must be so proud..
i miss u atok! ; (

No comments:

Post a Comment