Monday, April 18, 2011

dinner at ayam penyet with nabil n su..


Well this is me with my brother..im the eldest among the three of us..
and another one is me with my aunt (mak su) hehhe she didnt look like one rite??
yeah i knoe tht... we will hang out once in a while...i love hanging out with them and just talk n talk n talk..
we can actually talk for the whole day u knoe.. we are very close with one another n if there are any problems we will seek each others opinion.. hurmm well my brother (Nabil) he is know stdying in KLMU in culinary arts! He is really great in cooking..We cant get enough of it...i love his steak and lasagna..there are the best! hehehe.. we are really close too..we had a great bond among the three siblings!! we will cover each other ass when we got in to trouble hehhe! Im glad that i had them in my life..They are my everything and i could die for!! Su is like my big sister u knoe the kind that im the only girl in the siblings!
we share everything actually and we can get click in seconds! heheheh funny though she knoes everything bout me..:) i love u su n nabil!! owh yeap later after dinner we went to subang to buy new dvd!
 
this is my youngest brother (Ahmad Taib) his name is unique not like us that started with an alphabet N..
His name was actaully taken as my dad's late brother that had died in an accident...today he had gone through an interview for UNIKL MIAT for diploma in aviation... :) he actually pass all through the exams and the interview!! congrats ayep!! im so proud of u ah tong! heheheh! I love u brother! heheheh we actually have the same though in mostly everything and we love choc!! :D my eating partner he is!
that's all 4 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment